SAP Business One
The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business, so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information, to help you drive profitable growth. A single view of your business to help you stay in control We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals, and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time, when information resides in different applications or even locations. SAP Business One is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.
SAP Business One includes below basic modules:
- Finance Management
- MRP- Material Requirement Planning
- Sales A/R Management
- Purchasing A/P Management
- Business Partner
- Project Management
- Banking Management
- Inventory Management
- Resources ( Labor Cost) Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Business intelligence
- Analytics and reporting
- Human Resources
SAP Business One includes below basic modules at a glance:
- Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
Sales and Customer Management
- Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
- Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
- Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook
- Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
- Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time saving templates.
- Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
Purchasing and Inventory control
- Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
- Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
- Production and material requirements planning create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by back flush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
- Report creation and customization – access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
- Interactive analysis – use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
- Intuitive tools – drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
- Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
- Enhance your reports with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.
Analytics and reporting
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action. For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.
SAP Business One Consulting
Our SAP Business One Consulting covers a wide range of services and upgrades, here are a few examples. It can be basic product training and knowledge sharing on specific SAP Business One Implementation process and use advice. SAP Business One Consulting requires not just deep product knowledge, but also an ability to truly understand our client’s business process and to be able converts the needs of those processes into efficient use of SAP Business One’s features and functionality.
Our Fast Start program is a consulting and implementation methodology designed to allow the client and Clients First to more evenly share implementation responsibilities. When properly adhered to, the cost of consulting can be reduced by 50% or more over traditional full service projects.
Being SAP Business One EBM Partner, remote support, Upgrade Assistance, & implementation assistance along with our services would be possible as per terms and conditions.
SAP Business One Consultants offer many services including:
- Integration Framework for SAP Business One (B1iF)
- Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Training
- SAP Business One Starter Package
- SAP Business One on SAP HANA
- Mobility with SAP Business One
- Add-ons from carefully chosen SAP Certified partners to enhance the solution such as advanced automated document transmittal, advanced screen customization, and industry specific verticalization for manufacturing.
- SAP Business One Upgrade expertise from older versions to current ones by our certified consultants.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) basic knowledge sharing