Sales Coordinator (Female Preferred)
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka (Full Time)
Welcome to the exciting career opportunity of working with world’s most renowned ERP software – SAP.
We are looking for Self-starter, dynamic, tech savvy and quick learners who want to make their career path in the exciting domain of SAP. If you are selected, you will receive training on SAP sales & pre sales by international trainers absolutely free of cost
preferred age group: 23 to 35.
Sales Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to generate leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- 80% inhouse 20% outhouse customer facing role.
- Source and work customer referrals
- Potential Client visit when needed
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- 1-2 Years solid experience in selling will be given preference
- Ready to work with sales target.
- Proven record of success in maturing sales to Garment and textile industry
- Practical & knowledge of computer applications especially MS Office (Visio, Power point & word) is mandatory for this position.
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Time management Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Fit for travelling all over Bangladesh
- Strong hands on experience in documentation and client communication.
Salary Range – Negotiable.
MBA/ BBA, with major in Marketing/Sales or equivalent degree
Send mail: With subject line: Application for _(Position name)_Candidate name
Dead line: 15 June 2020