Automation Quality Analyst
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka (Full Time)
The role of the Automation Quality Analyst is to assist the software development team achieve quality and performance goals. Must have good Interest in Software Quality Assurance. The Quality Analyst is responsible for evaluating and reporting on the quality of the product. The Quality Analyst will assist with testing for software changes and/or new releases along with writing test cases, documenting test procedures, documenting test results, maintaining valid test data which would include valid test scenarios to ensure the quality of products.
This role requires an inquisitive, proactive mind and a genuine interest in technology and/or online applications in general. As a Automation Quality Analyst at CSL, your task is assisting in testing the software products, develop the experience and know-how to create and execute test cases for software, as well as experience working on software development teams. This role takes direction from Senior QA and/or Lead QA.
- Create and execute test cases for assigned feature(s)
- Plan and write manual test cases while Dev Team begins coding work.
- Conduct testing as code is completed and merged to testing environment.
- Report any bugs
- Retest until all test cases are passing as expected
- Conduct necessary regression testing
- Evaluate and update test run results
- Keep manual test cases up to date as things inevitably change.
- Update/retire any manual test cases that have been become obsolete
- Design Documentation for Automated Processes
- Writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites
- Automated Tools Selection responsibility
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner
- Ability to troubleshoot software defects and identify root cause
- Performing manual QA
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation
- Part of Agile team consists of DEV & QA which is responsible for the upcoming releases
- Expand the QA capabilities, quality and efficiency
- Evaluate business requirement and technical specification documents to craft test strategies and Level of Effort (LOE) assessments which would account for, durations, constraints, assumptions, etc. that are needed to fulfill test objectives
- Have obtained or are pursuing a B.S./B.A in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical subject. BS of CE or CS Department.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer (proven). (2 years minimum )
- MS Office experience, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge with software development and web/mobile application testing concepts.
- Ability to analyze and test software applications at an end-user level
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges.
- Execute assigned tasks in harmony with the test schedule
- Interest in SQA methodologies and practices
Salary Range – Negotiable.
Send mail: With subject line: Application for _(Position name)_Candidate name
Dead line: 15 June 2020