Associate Senior Programmer/Senior Programmer
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka (Full Time)
Position: Programmer/Associate Senior Programmer/Senior Programmer.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Work in ongoing and upcoming projects with ASP.NET C#.
- Work with Bootstrap, LINQ and MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
- Work with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2013/2015/2017.
- Work with AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Design and develop report using Crystal Report and Microsoft reporting service.
- Writing complex SQL query, stored procedure, trigger and function.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Provides specifications, using flowcharts and diagrams, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into programming language.
- Design and execute test plans on web applications.
- Strict adherence to deadlines to meet the project requirements
- A solid knowledge of object-oriented design
- Solid programming knowledge software development using .NET framework, C#.NET, Linq, SQL Server or Oracle , Crystal Reports and Reporting Service
- Web development experience using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, JQuery, BootStrap, Angular JS, React JS
- Knowledge of relational databases like Oracle or higher is a plus
- Microsoft certification in the developer track is a big plus
- Ability to learn quickly & capability of adapting new technical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a team environment.
- Attitude to work both in new applications & maintenance work.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Capability to interact and work closely with the Implementation team.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationship with colleague or/and customers.
- Should be interested in acquiring new technical knowledge and skills beyond regular assignments
B.Sc in Computer Science from any reputed university.
Minimum 2-4years experience in related field
Send mail: With subject line: Application for _(Position name)_Candidate name
Dead line: 15 June 2020